I posted here about a month ago, but it didnt result setting up active team. Now I am giving this another shot.
We are three under 1200 ELO players, so we are not the best in this game. We know basics, we know how to play with team. We also want to improve ourselfs.
AD carry and jungle are the positions we are lacking. Basically we dont have huge requirements for this:
- active, this means that you play more than twice a week
- English speaking, this means both writing and talking
- mature, we prefer +18, but we can make exceptions
- you have basic knowledge of the game
- you can relax even if we lose, even people would make stupid mistakes, even you think you would do it better yourself
As last one, I am not saying you cant note about mistakes, but raging all the time to others just... That is what we are trying to avoid from normal / ranked games. Right? Good atmosphere with teamplay is what we are looking for. The game is supposed to be fun, not tryharding 247. Everyone does that sometimes, but when we play as a team, keep it minimum.
If you feel like you have something to ask, or you just want to come talk about the team message me in game. After you add me to friends, do not expect that I will start conversations, because I mostly forget that.