I never had any problems with lol before but now i can't run it at all. When I start lol, the logo appears in the middle of the screen just like alway, but then it disapears and nothing happens. I don't even get the download screen.
- I tried updating windows(windows 7)
- Updating adobe air
- Running as an administrator
- Making sure the firewall accepts lol
- Running with firewall turned off
- Repairing the game through setup
- Reinstalling the game several times, even after the new patch release earlier today (21/09)
I checked other threads and I don't think it's the rads error since i don't get no error-box.
I checked the task-manager while trying to start and I noticed that the leaugue of legends launcher is not listed among running programs/processes but the rads user kernel is among running processes.
I have had this problem since last friday(17/09-2011)
Does anyone have a similar problem or a solution?
Please riot/wrenchmen, I really like this game and I would love to keep playing with my friends and I really want your help!