1. Type "voice chat" into search box.
2. ???? (magic)
EDIT: decided to put contents of my 2nd post here, guess more people will see what I meant(more people see 1st page than 2nd):
ok, let's try to be more obvious in my second post:
1. Main problem is gonna be EUNE region. Some(or many, idk) people cannot speak English at all, or just a few words. We got localizations and stuff, why we need to learn English?
2. What happens when 9 10/12/14/16/18/20/etc. old year boys meet 1 same/younger/a bit older girl? I'll leave that to your imagination.
3. LoL is free to play. Let's get deeper. It means EVERYONE can download it. E V E R Y O N E. 10 yr old. Drunk guy. Anyone. And they have NOTHING to lose. Well, at least who behave bad, they won't invest, and have nothing to lose. So why don't you just go on voice chat and rage. Ban? Make another acc, keep raging. Report for offensive lang in voice chat? Who is gonna listen to that all?
EDIT2: read all posts below me again, I'll explain you even further:
So, someone rages on me, blames me, curses me, etc. and goes unpunished(most probably).
1. This will encourage other people to do the same.
2. Riot wants this game to be actually fun, that anyone who behaves bad, to get punished. Are they succeeding in it? Could be better. ok, much better, but that idea will ruin everything.
3. As mentioned above, you'll have no joy playing this game, especially if you're bad. LoL is complex, you cannot learn everything straight ahead. It needs time, and there will always be someone better than you. Who will probably rage on you. It doesn't bring any joy. It makes you quit. Or, become a worse person, you won't only rage in LoL, you'll also change IRL. Both aren't good.
ragers/blamers could be silenced, muted.. and normal ppl communicate .. it would be far easier to play in my opinion.
There will be a lot of people to mute/silence. And by silencing them, you stop communicating with them. It will be MUCH harder to win your lane as an adc if you mute your support(or vice versa). If you mute your jungler as a top/mid(or vice versa). Yes, similar system is in place now. But if someone just writes you a hate message, you can ignore it(I don't mean /ignore). 2? Same. Infinity? He cannot type that much. He won't type 'noob' during the whole match. In voice chat
: He can tell you 'noob', scream on you, how much he pleases, without being unable to play(he'd play normally, but if he types, he'd play slower, needs to focus much more). And it's more likely you'll mute his voice
then, than his messages, pixels on screen.